Clubfoot.world Foundation Privacy statement
This is the privacy statement of the Clubfoot.world Foundation, located in Bussum, The Netherlands, hereinafter referred to as: “Clubfoot.world Foundation”. This privacy statement applies to any (digital) processing of personal data by the Clubfoot.world Foundation.
Clubfoot.world Foundation handles your personal data with care and acts within the limits of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this Privacy Statement we inform you about the purposes for which we process your personal data, how you can exercise your privacy rights and we provide you with other information that may be of interest to you.
How do we obtain personal data?
Clubfoot.world Foundation obtains your personal data in various ways. Usually Clubfoot.world Foundation receives this personal data directly from you, but in some cases it also receives it via third parties, in accordance with the GDPR.
Which personal data do we process?
Clubfoot.world Foundation collects different categories of personal data, such as:
- e-mail address;
- phone number;
- bank account number (IBAN);
- interaction data (e.g. cookies).
Purpose of processing personal data
Clubfoot.world Foundation processes your personal data for clear – and predetermined – purposes. This is necessary for, among other things:
- entering into and executing (volunteer, donor and other) agreements;
- conducting the donor administration;
- offering services, sending a newsletter, promotion and marketing purposes;
- surveying volunteers, donors and conducting research;
- registering your settings and preferences regarding the use of the website (via cookies);
- entering into a partnership with third parties;
- our business operations;
- complying with a legal obligation;
- archival purposes, where data is only used in legal proceedings or for historical, statistical or scientific purposes;
- Clubfoot.world Foundation processes personal data through, among other things, the donor administration and the website (www.clubfoot.world).
Basis for processing personal data
Clubfoot.world Foundation processes your personal data in accordance with GDPR legislation.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16, to the extent of our knowledge) if permission has been given by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Unless the law, this privacy statement or the GDPR stipulates or permits otherwise, your personal data will not be shared with third parties without your explicit consent.
On behalf of the Clubfoot.world Foundation, business service providers can provide certain parts of the service for the implementation of an agreement. Clubfoot.world Foundation makes agreements with these processors to guarantee confidential and careful handling of personal data. These agreements are contractually laid down in so-called ‘processing agreements’.
To optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized access or unauthorized use, Clubfoot.world Foundation applies appropriate security technology. If you pass on data to us, this is always done via a secure connection. We always report (attempted) abuse. The Clubfoot.world Foundation also takes organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access.
Clubfoot.world Foundation stores your personal data in accordance with the GDPR. Your personal data will not be kept longer than is strictly necessary for the aforementioned purposes of data processing or is required by law and regulations.
Version: April 2023